The following points are based on the 13 Australian privacy principles covered by the privacy act 1988, for private sector organisations.
1. Open and transparent management of personal information.
This site does not collect any personal information. There is no policy required to govern the management of personal information.
2. Anonymity and pseudonymity.
Visitors to this site are not required to share any personal information to this site so anonymity is secure and the use of a pseudonymity is an option.
3. Collection of solicited personal information.
To access this site, you are not required to give us personal information.
4. Dealing with unsolicited personal information.
By law if this organization receives any unsolicited personal information, we are required to destroy it.
5. Notification of the collection of personal information.
This organization will notify you if we collect any personal information.
6. Use or disclosure of personal information.
No personal information will be disclosed to any other body.
7. Direct marketing.
Personal information won’t be used for marketing purposes.
8. Cross border disclosure of personal information.
This principle relates to disclosing personal information to an overseas recipient. The individual must give consent for any disclosure and it must meet the legal requirements of both countries.
9. Adoption, use or disclosure of government related identifiers.
This organization will not use any government related identifiers.
10. Quality of personal information.
This organization will check the accuracy of any personal information obtained.
11. Security of personal information.
This organization will protect your personal information from misuse, loss, interference, disclosure, modification or unauthorized access. This information must also be destroyed or de-identified if it is no longer in use.
12. Access to personal information.
An individual can request access to their personal information held by this organization unless a specific exception applies.
13. Correction of personal information.
This site will not correct or change any personal information for any reason.
More information can be obtained at www.oaic.gov.au